Wrekenton Medical Group
Our Mission Statement and core values
Wrekenton Medical Group aims to deliver the highest possible quality of care to all of our patients in a responsive, supportive, courteous and cost-effective manner. We will:
- Provide a service which puts patient welfare at the heart of what we do
- Work within the framework of NHS Primary Care Services to provide professional medical, nursing and other services which meet the identified needs of patients
- Promote best practice through utilising specialist expertise within the practice team and externally and encouraging the continuous professional development of all members of the practice team
- Nurture a culture which is innovative, forward looking and adaptable
- Take into account the evidence provided by scientific and medical research in our treatment.
Our Core values
Patients: Putting patients at the heart of everything we do.
Quality: Providing the highest standard of care and treatment.
Integrity: Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency. Being accountable for our actions.
Compassionate: Being compassionate about enhancing caring for our patients.
Working as a team: Valuing the contribution of every team member and building a mutually supportive environment.
Learning and improving: Adapting to change, building on achievements and developing our services