The safest and most preferred way to order your medication is electronically,
- PHARMACY ORDERING
- ONLINE ACCES, OR VIA THE NHS APP or MyGp App
- E-MAIL NGCCG.A85016@NHS.NET
ANY OTHER QUERIES PLEASE CALL THE SURGERY
Thank you for your co-operation at this time.
You must allow a minimum of 2 full working days (48 hours) for repeat requests to be processed - Please note that if a medication is not on REPEAT this may take longer
Your chosen pharmacy will need additional time to process your prescription and have your items ready for collection. Please bear this in mind.
Order your repeat medication (if it is due) by one of the following methods
- Online – please ask the reception team for a registration form for Patient Access, which is our online system. You will also be able to manage your appointments online once you’re signed up. Our page How does Online ordering work? contains links to instructional videos. Whilst you await your online activation, you may also email the surgery NGCCG.A85016@nhs.net
- In Writing – using your repeat slip from your prescription, tick the items you need and put it into the repeat prescriptions box next to the reception desk. If you do not have your repeat slip, we'll supply a request form - simply write down what you need and post it in the box.
- Directly via your pharmacy – many pharmacies operate their own system for ordering prescriptions. Ask your pharmacist for details.
We’re making these changes for several reasons,
- the most important is safety. Some telephone conversations are not clear and can involve a great deal of time and effort in checking and chasing up correct details and dosages.
- Waiting times on the telephone lines - this system will reduce the number of telephone calls to the surgery. It will be easier for patients phoning through for appointments, advice or in need of urgent help to get through.
- To bring us in line with national guidance regarding safer prescribing.
If you have any questions, or need help with Patient Access, please speak with a member of staff who will be happy to help.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your prescription. Please not that if a medication is not on REPEAT this may take longer